Sanctuaries of Ancient and Modern Greece
April 26- May 10, 2020
Another educational, inspiring and rich adventure with Arielle and Alexandra Karacostas in the coastal towns and mountains of gorgeous Greece.
More details to follow. Space is limited.
The Great American Eclipse
This is what the upcoming August 21st eclipse is being referred to—and for good reason. This eclipse will traverse the United States, entering at the NW corner in Oregon and leaving at the SE corner in South Carolina. It will be a total eclipse of the Sun, visible in thirteen states. All thirteen of these states are already anticipating millions of people arriving to bear witness to this very unusual and spectacular event.
Astrologers are abuzz with this eclipse for many reasons. One is that there is a body of knowledge, written by ancient astrologers, that a solar eclipse over the land can have severe consequences for the land and its King (or leader). Furthermore, in the chart of the President, this eclipse is tightly conjunct both his natal Mars (warrior energy) and his natal Ascendant (physical body).
In Santa Fe, the eclipse will not be total, but viewers will be able to enjoy approximately 80% coverage. Four days prior to the August 21st event, I will be hosting an Eclipse Workshop with visiting astrologer, Alexandra Karacostas (Chico, CA).
Join us for a lively discussion of the eclipse and how it will impact our country, our president and ourselves. For each participant who registers early, your chart will be drawn up and we will highlight for you the area of the eclipse’s impact in your life.
This event includes a Tuesday evening Welcome Reception and will be hosted in a beautiful setting in Santa Fe. Optional excursions include the 10 Thousand Waves Spa, Art Walk along Canyon Road and The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum among others. Explore both the magic of your Venus Star Point and the high desert beauty of New Mexico while enjoying the tempting spices of Southwestern Cuisine. Follow your heart to meet us on the Turquoise Trail…..
Highlights of the Workshop/Funshop include:
- Your Personal VSP Pentagram
- The Life of Georgia O’Keeffe via her VSP
- The Hand of Destiny, The YOD & The VSP
- Tracking the VSP to Transits in Your Chart
- Living Your Heart Centered Life with VSP
- Developing Your VSP Muscles
- Finding Succe$$ with Your VSP
- Venus and the Global Economy
- The VSP in Contemporary Relationships
Your Venus Point Astrologers…
Arielle Guttman has been an astrologer for 40+ years. She is the creator of the innovative Venus Star Point and claims it is the best tool she has discovered in her lifetime pursuit of astrology. Arielle has an international clientele and is the author of five books on astrology.
Anne Ortelee is a certified full time astrologer with a thriving international practice built over the past 14 years. Her first career was in Information Technology where she sold, designed, custom programmed, & installed software for 22 years. She applies her detail oriented skills to make astrology accessible to all. She fell in love with the Venus Star Point as a brilliant system to help people find & use the heart of their charts!
Quan Tracy Cherry has been a student of Astrology for nearly 30 years. As a non-practicing attorney, he sees himself as a ‘spiritual lawyer’ continually educating himself in Tarot, Numerology, I Ching and a new cosmology, the Venus Star Point. Quan is the first American to be certified in the VSP. Quan has had his own practice for nearly 20 years.
Sonia Toledo is a 25 year Wall Street veteran, a world traveler, diver, artist, photographer, Venus Star Point & Tarot practitioner. She works with the VSP to assist people in finding financial benefits and the promises of wealth in their charts.
Catherine Boyer is a client development professional in the financial services industry with 25+ years of experience. In her spare time she is a Venus Star Point astrologer, a Reiki Level II healer, reads Tarot, and is the editor of The Venus Star Point by Arielle Guttman.
Sophia Venus Productions
Greece: Oracles, Dreams & Stars
A Journey: June 14-24, 2015
Highlights of this Tour Include:
AND Island of Venus: Kythera
Visits to the Sacred Sites and Museums of:
Acropolis – Delphi – Epidaurus – Ossios Lucas
Mountains, Beaches , Quaint Villages and Fabulous Food of Greece
The “Real” Greek Experience
ISAR Astrology World, Winter Webinar
JANUARY 19, 2014
The Dance of Intimacy
Understanding Relationships with Astrology
Heather Roan Robbins
Embracing Venus And Her Star
What Is The Venus Star Point®? It is a powerful and ground-breaking tool, never before utilized in astrology. Your Venus Star Point reveals the secrets of your heart as defined by Venus, planet of love, in combination with the Sun, giver of life and light. No prior knowledge of astrology is necessary to gain meaningful and life-changing insights from the Venus Star and your personal connection to it.
Embracing Venus and her Star
We will learn how this important energy—the Venus Star—affects Earth and how we can embrace the energy personally, connecting ourselves to the rhythm of Venus, planet of love. We will also gain an understanding of how the planet Venus is intricately connected to the Mayan calendar date of 2012.
Discovering Your Venus Star Point
This workshop will introduce the Venus Star theory, which examines the influence of Venus and her five-pointed star. We will look at the dynamics of this star, its timeline and impact on historical cycles, how it affects our present timeline of world events and how it reflects the very transitional period we are presently experiencing.
We will also identify our own personal relationship to the Venus Star and what that means for us individually, our relationships and our life’s motivating principles.
We will close with the Venus Star posture, a mudra that allows us to link directly to Venus’ five-fold rhythm.
Venus Star Point® is a registered trademark of Sophia Venus Productions
Sacred Journeys Led by Arielle Include:
- Greece 1993 (with Ariadne Koumari-Sanford), a land/sea tour to Delphi, Epidaurus, Sifnos, Sounion
- Greece 1994 (with Ariadne Kourmari-Sanford), a private tour on chartered yacht, to 11 islands in the Aegean including Mykonos, Delos, Naxos and Santorini
- Greece 1996 (with Ariadne Koumari-Sanford), A Mythic Astrology Seminar to Delphi, Galaxidi, Olympus, Epidaurus, Oropos, Levadia
- Greece 2002 (with Alan Oken’s Wisdom School) to Eleusis, Delphi, Sounion, Crete and Santorini
- France 2004 (with Joseph Amormino) “In Search of the Sacred Feminine” to Paris, Chartres, Amboise, Lascaux, Bordeaux
- France 2004 (with Joseph Amormino) “In Search of the Black Madonna” to Carcassone, Avignon, St. Baume, St. Maximus, Aix-en-Provence, Ste. Maries de la Mer
- Greece 2005 “The Dream Journey honoring Asklepios” to Athens, Galaxidi, Levadia, Delphi, Epidaurus, Napflion, Kos
- Greece 2008 “In the Footsteps of the Goddess” and “Dream Tending with Asklepios” to Athens, Santorini and Crete
- For specific Greece Journeys, click here for a pdf
Astro*Carto*Graphy© Seminars led by Arielle:
- 1985 Laguna Beach, CA: Professional Certification Seminar with Jim Lewis
- 1998 Santa Fe, New Mexico: Professional Certification Seminar with Robert Hand
- 1999 Santa Fe, New Mexico: Professional Certification Seminar with Robert Hand
- 2000 Professional Locational Astrology Seminar for Alan Oken’s Wisdom School